- Sega has moved development staff away from the PS3 to the Wii over the summer.
- Nintendo is planning to launch a DVD enabled Wii in Japan later next year.
- CNN will provide news for the Wii's News Channel in both American and Japan. They will be separated by category and country.
- Wii Sports will be the Super Mario 64 of the Wii
- There are still numerous Wii Channel slots left open, which will most likely be filled in firmware updates.
- Nintendo would have launched the Wii at $200 but they were pressured to raise the price by retailers. (It doesn't make much sense really, but supposedly it was because of margins and junk like that.)
Truth be told though, you could just hook your laptop up to the TV and get a PC controller at the store, but most Nintendo fans will buy the games from the Virtual Console anyways.